Ryegrass Free Paddock Seed
Our Ryegrass Free Paddock Seed mixture is formulated to be a palatable mixture that minimises the likelihood of laminitis in horses. Laminitis is often associated with perennial ryegrass, so this mixture is formulated as a ryegrass-free option.
This fescue based mixture is formulated to be slower to establish than a ryegrass based mix, although once established it will provide a durable paddock.
- Ryegrass-free grass seed mixture
- Lowers the risk of laminitis
- Delivers a healthy pasture for your horse
- Mainly fescue based
- Sowing rate = 15kg per acre (1 acre = approx. half a football pitch)
- Available in 10kg bags. Contains strong creeping red fescue, tall fescue, meadow fescue, timothy, smooth stalked meadow grass