Traditional Greens Grass Seed
A mixture of bent and fescue is the traditional grass seed for golf and bowling greens. This blend of fine textured common bent, slender creeping red fescue and Chewings fescue gives an exceptionally dense, smooth surface that can be mown down to a height of 5mm.
Particularly suited to overseeding bowling greens, the Traditional Greens Grass Seed can also be used for creating exceptionally high quality lawns - or maybe your own home putting green!
- Traditional mixture of bent and fescue grass species
- For bowling greens, golf greens and high quality lawns
- Creates exceptionally dense turf
- Tolerant of close mowing down to 5mm
- Available 20kg bags. Contains slender creeping red fescue, Chewings fescue and browntop bent.
- Sowing rate = 25-35g per m² (20kg will cover 570-800m²)
- AVAILABLE FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY