Wet Soils Grass Seed
Grass seed for clay soils that often sit wet or suffer from occasional flooding. Sometimes a wet lawn is unavoidable, especially on a clay soil, so it makes perfect sense to select a grass seed mixture that will tolerate wet soil conditions.
Heavy clay soils are often saturated in the winter, but can rapidly turn bone dry in the summer. Our Wet Soils Grass Seed contains tall fescue which is deep rooted and extremely tolerant of this type of soil condition.
- Grass seed wet or heavy clay based soils
- Fast to germinate
- Also able to tolerate dry conditions in summer months
- Ideal grass seed for SuDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems)
- Sowing rate = 30-40g per m² (20kg will cover 500-660m²)
- Available in 20kg bags. Contains perennial ryegrass, tall fescue and strong creeping red fescue.
- AVAILABLE FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY