Embankment Grass Seed
Our Embankment Grass Seed mixture is formulated with three specific criteria in mind; germinate quickly, stabilise loose soil and survive in harsh conditions.
This grass seed mixture conatins a small percentage of annual ryegrass which will germinate rapidly and provide a 'nurse crop' to help to give the other species a better chance of establishment. Once established the mixture of creeping and deep rooted species will tolerate the harsh conditions found on steep slopes.
- Annual ryegrass germinates rapidly and acts as a 'nurse crop'
- Stabilises loose soil
- Rapid germination
- Contains deep rooted species, tolerant of hash conditions
- Sowing rate = 25-50g per m² (20kg will cover 400-800m²)
- Available in 20kg bags. Contains perennial ryegrass, strong creeping red fescue, slender creeping red fescue, annual ryegrass, tall fescue, hard fescue, browntop bent
- AVAILABLE FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY