Grass Seed for Shaded Areas
£38.00 – £115.00
Grass seed for lawns or other areas that are subject to shade. Looking after shady lawns can be a challenge, so it is best to start with a grass seed mixture that is suited to shade. Specially formulated to contain varieties that are more able to tolerate shaded conditions.
If your lawn is in partly shaded and partly in full sun – no problem! Our Shaded Areas Grass Seed mix will do just fine in full sunshine.
- Suitable for areas of shade, but is also fine in full sunlight
- Good wear tolerance due to perennial ryegrass content
- Combination of grasses that are better suited to tolerate shaded conditions
- Creates a dense and attractive lawn
- Sowing rate = 25-35g per m² (20kg will cover 570-800m²)
- Available in 5, 10 and 20kg bags. Contains perrennial ryegrass, strong creeping red fescue, slender creeping red fescue and hard fescue.
- AVAILABLE FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY (order before 12 noon)
- 30% Strong creeping red fescue
- 30% Perennial ryegrass
- 20% Hard fescue
- 20% Slender creeping red fescue